*** Work Location: Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Vinh, Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa
Apollo English is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our team for both full-time and part-time vacancies.
As an ESL teacher, you will:
- Plan communicative, student-centred and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
- Participate in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members
- Teach across our range of levels, ages, and courses
- Administer and mark course tests
- Write student reports
- Conduct placement testing
- Teach off-site classes, as required
Apollo English offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 3 to 17 year olds with the goal of creating a rewarding and high quality learning environment.
Classes run from 04:00pm to 10:00pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible.
To be successful at this job, you need to have:
- Great love for children and strong passion for education
- CELTA / Trinity TESOL / IHC / Online Teaching Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Full mastery of English across all 4 skills to CEFR C2/IELTS band 9
- Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
- Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
- 4 months’ validity on passport
- Interest in multicultural working environment
* Teachers with previous Young Learner experience will be prioritized
Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.