*** Work Location: Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Vinh,Hai Phong, Ha Long,Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Bien Hoa,Vung Tau, Nha Trang, Da Nang
Apollo English is currently looking for energetic, creative, and dedicated young learner teachers to join our team for both full-time and part-time vacancies.
As an ESL teacher, you will:
- Plan communicative, student-centered, and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
- Participate in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations, and developmental observations led by senior academic team members
- Teach across our range of levels, ages, and courses
- Administer and mark course tests
- Write student reports
- Conduct placement testing
- Teach classes, as required
Apollo English offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 3 to 17-year-olds with the goal of creating a rewarding and high-quality learning environment.
Classes run from 04:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible.
To be successful at this job, you need to have:
- Great love for children and strong passion for education
- CELTA / Trinity TESOL / IHC / Online Teaching Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Full mastery of English across all 4 skills to CEFR C2/IELTS band 9
- Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
- Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
- 4 months’ validity on passport
- Interest in multicultural working environment
* Teachers with previous Young Learner experience will be prioritized
Your application should include all the information (your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates..) uploaded on these 2 forms: TEACHER APPLICATION FORM and PRE-INTERVIEW FORM.
Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check are preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for the Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.