General responsibilities of OLXO:
- Online operations:
- Ensure class schedules are updated promptly and accurately on the learning management system and virtual classroom platforms.
- Monitor the scheduling dashboard to ensure teachers have entered the classroom on time and, when needed, allocate cover teachers accordingly.
- Assist online teachers with the use of the learning management system and virtual classroom platforms.
- Available on Slack and Skype (on assigned working shift) to promptly support technical issues and address all relevant queries from online teachers.
- Help liaise between online and offline teachers on all matters relating to co-taught classes and students (student/class issues, questions/issues with actual lessons and curriculum, general questions between online and offline teachers).
- Attend regular meetings and training sessions as scheduled by the OSLXM and/or OLXMs.
Specific role of OLXO - TA Supervisor:
- Coordinate with OLXO Scheduler on a daily basis regarding online class schedule to arrange TAs for the online classes following policy.
- Coordinate with OLXO Scheduler to arrange TAs to administer Online test lessons.
- In charge of keeping track of Progress reports/Gradebooks, supporting teachers and centers to complete reports as timelines.
- Manage & report teachers feedback during class time to ensure effective. communication between Online & Offline Team during class times.
2. Training & development:
- Conduct induction & regular trainings for TAs to assist online classes & to lead test lessons of online classes.
- TA observations to ensure the quality of TAs of online classes.
- Prepare TA recruitment plan.
- Do screening interview TAs (if needed).
- Reports on TA & classes issues weekly and monthly.
- Reports on TA observations & Other reports as assigned.
4. Customer service:
- Ensuring online teachers JCEC tasks are tracked and carried out in time.
- Ensure all lesson reports of online classes are translated & published on time
- Coordinate with center staff in tracking and following-up on customer feedback regarding TAs of online classes