- Scheduling efficiency (40%) - Proper teachers scheduling & well planning to optimize teachers’ schedule, minimize cancellation or teacher changes
- Online operations (40%)
- Teaching schedules are updated promptly and accurately on all platforms
- All relevant queries from online teachers are solved promptly
- Technical issues are minimized and supported on time
3. Reporting accuracy (20%): Ensure 100% accuracy & timely on all reports required
General responsibilities of OLXO:
- Online operations
- Ensure class schedules are updated promptly and accurately on the learning management system and virtual classroom platforms.
- Monitor the scheduling dashboard to ensure teachers have entered the classroom on time and, when needed, allocate cover teachers accordingly.
- Assist online teachers with the use of the learning management system and virtual classroom platforms.
- Available on Slack and Skype (on assigned working shift) to promptly support technical issues and address all relevant queries from online teachers.
- Help liaise between online and offline teachers on all matters relating to co-taught classes and students (student/class issues, questions/issues with actual lessons and curriculum, general questions between online and offline teachers).
- Attend regular meetings and training sessions as scheduled by the OSLXM and/or OLXMs.
Specific role of OLXO-Scheduler
- Coordinate with LXOs (Schedulers) at all centers NTW on a daily basis regarding online class schedule (confirmation of opening online classes; online/offline sessions cancellation, covering…)
- Make sure online teachers are fully aware of their weekly teaching schedule and are updated on all changes including class closing/opening/canceling/covering… on time.
- Prepare the online teachers’ monthly timesheets and other reports as required.
- Weekly & MTD reports on Teachers’ Efficiency & Other reports as assigned