I. Control quality of Teaching Assistant and Develop talent TAs to full time staff at Apollo through recruiting, onboarding, training and quality ensuring framework.
- To recruit enough TAs as center request monthly
- To build up & update onboarding process to make sure minimum 80% of successful onboarding - after training
- To maintain quality insurance tracking system through observation and upskill trainings
- To build & implement TA Career Roadmap
- To identify and maintain systems to develop internal Talents.
II. Onboarding & Training LXOs
- To standardize procedure and training LXOs
- To train and support new LXOs during the probation, make sure minimum 80% of successful onboarding - after training
- To maintain updated & useful content for GG classroom NTW and to track discipline of center
- To maintain discipline 90% of LXO Learning and development on Google Classroom
- Responsible for maintaining TA salary system for center
- Responsible for supporting LXOs and giving advice when they needed.
III. Training organization
- To coordinate and organize internal & external training for TA, LXO, EC, CSO, CM
- Make sure all the training run smoothly
- To follow up after training: recap, feedback, assignment
IV. Other Duties
Perform other administrative duties and project assigned by the line manager if require
Holder of bachelor's degree
Have sales experience
A passion to training, coaching, and developing people
Well-organized and professional, discipline, proactive
Strong communication skills and teamwork skills.
Culture match with the Company’s values: Passion, Accountability, Integrity, Innovation, Partnership