Marketing Manager (Event & Brand Activation)
- Lead generation & sales performance management: Setting monthly targets and tracking performance in terms of sales and lead generation
- Brand Execution: Execution plans and guidelines for 60+ centers nationwide, which include but not limited to: in-center POSMs & decoration, in-class activities, OOH, …
- Event Management: Planning and organizing events/activations in line with business objectives
- Partnership: Go-to-market activities. Planning and implementing marketing programmers with partnerships (local public schools) to increase brand exposure/awareness and enrich customer database
- Budget management: Be the owner of the team’s marketing budget
- Team management: Managing a team of 40+ staff nationwide which includes recruiting new members, coaching & motivating members, evaluating performance…
- Coordination: Liaise with other stakeholders to ensure smooth marketing execution is delivered and appropriate support to get things done.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience in trade, event and activation marketing.
- Strong practical business acumen with excellent knowledge in brand and activation management
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills. Experience of managing a large and/or remote team is desirable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (Vietnamese and English)
- Business-oriented, result-driven, self-managed and self-motivated