Apollo will give successful CELTA trainees a 12,800,000 VND refund on their course fees if they sign a full-time 12-month contract with Apollo within the last month of completing their CELTA course.
This offer depends on job availability and a successful job interview. The money will be refunded in two halves – in the first salary payment and at the end of the contract.
37,500,000VND (Including Cambridge fees)
Early payment discount: 2,500,000 VND (Full payment at least 6 weeks before the course starts) – NOTE: In order for your application to be processed by the early bird deadline, please apply at least 8 weeks before the course starts)
(You can go to the website http://www.xe.com/ to convert VND to your currency for your reference.).
A non-refundable deposit (6,450,000VND) is required upon acceptance to the course to secure your place.
Must be settled two weeks prior to the course start date.
2,500,000VND discount for early payment six weeks before the course start date. NOTE: In order for your application to be processed by the early bird deadline, please apply at least 8 weeks before the course starts
Due to increasing Cambridge fees and running costs, we will no longer be offering the early bird discount after Tet 2020. You can still get the early bird price for any of our 2020 CELTA courses if you are accepted onto the course and pay in full before we close for the Lunar New Year on Friday 17th January.
Removing the early-bird discount will prevent any further price increases for 2020 and we are proud to say we have still managed to maintain our place as the most affordable CELTA-course in the region. Within Vietnam, obtaining our internationally-recognised qualification continues to be less expensive than most TEFL or TESOL certificates offered in Hanoi and HCMC.
Please note that we do not offer a ‘job guarantee’ as once you have the CELTA, you will have a wide range of job opportunities in Vietnam and no problem finding work. There are varying standards of employer out there, and anyone worth working for will want to interview you before offering you a position.
Occasionally it is necessary to cancel a course in advance due to low numbers of applications. If we cancel the course we’ll offer you a place on the next course or a complete refund.
Candidate cancellation :
If you wish to withdraw, the following refunds are available:
- More than one month before the course – Full refund (minus deposit)
- More than two weeks before the course – 50% of course fees (minus deposit)
- Less than two weeks before the course – No refund (unless accompanied by proof of serious illness or injury. In this instance, there will be a 2,150,000VND administration fee)
- On the course – No refund.
If you wish to defer to a future course, the following fees will be payable: (Please note that this is also dependent on course availability.)
- More than one month before the course – an extra 1,075,000VND will be charged for administration costs
- Less than one month but over 1 week before the course – 25% of course fees will be payable for the course you are moved onto
- Under 1 week before the course or on the course – 25% of course fees will be payable for the course you are moved onto (and must be accompanied by proof of serious illness or injury)
- Other cases – No refund
Methods of payment:
- Cash at any branch of Apollo in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
- Bank transfer
- Credit Card at any branch of Apollo