Full Time EFL Young Learner Teachers needed – Bien Hoa (Dong Nai)
Apollo Junior is currently looking for energetic, creative and dedicated young learner teachers to join our Biên Hòa team with the possible Signing Incentives from now through October 2019.
Apollo Junior offers a range of young learner classes, teaching 3 to 17 years old with the goal of creating a rewarding and high quality learning environment. We have 20 years of experience teaching English in Vietnam with training centres across the country.
Biên Hòa (Đồng Nai) is a city located around 35km to the north-east of Ho Chi Minh City. With all the bustle and activity of a growing and upcoming urban area, there are also natural landscapes to be explored outside of the city.
At Apollo you can expect:
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and high-quality teaching standards
- A wide range of resources and modern facilities
- A variety of courses and learners
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- Opportunities for career development
· CELTA / Trinity TESOL / IHC
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· Full mastery of English across all 4 skills to CEFR C2/IELTS band 9
· Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
· Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
· 4 months’ validity on passport
Teachers with previous Young Learner experience will be prioritised
· Competitive salary with performance based contract completion bonus
· Overtime payment
· Work permit costs covered by Apollo
· Possible Signing Incentives
· Fully paid leave: up to 15 days of annual leave and up to 10 days of public holidays – (applying to one year contracts)
· Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong. Tax is payable on a progressive scale and averages around 11-12% for a typical full-time teacher
Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.