BLENDED CLASSROOM – FULL – TIME ESL TEACHERS
Apollo’s new blended learning model, Estella is looking for talented individuals to join the team. This full-time teaching position will include group lessons in class, as well as 1-to-1 virtual lessons. We are looking for energetic, creative and dedicated teachers to join in Ho Chi Minh. Be apart of something new and exciting, join Estella today!
Essential requirements for all teaching positions:
– CELTA / Trinity TESOL or equivalent (100% online TEFL certificates will not be accepted)
– Bachelors Degree or higher
– Full mastery of English
– A willingness to teach across our full range of classes
– Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
– Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
– 6 months validity on passport
– Experience of teaching young learners desirable
– Must have good oral and written communication skills
– Have reliable internet access and acquire advanced computer skills
– Good interpersonal skills
– Must be attentive, patient a friendly toward student on the net
Competitive salary with performance based contract completion bonusOvertime payment
Relocation bonus, company health insurance scheme, visa and work permit costs covered by Apollo
Fully paid leave: 15 days of annual leave and up to 11 days of public holidays (applying to one year contracts)
Salary and benefits paid in Vietnamese Dong. Tax is payable on a progressive scale and averages around 11-12% for a typical full-time teacher
Interested candidates are invited to apply. Your application should include a cover letter stating your desired working location, your updated CV in English and scanned copies of your degree(s) and Teaching Certificates. Candidates who have already obtained a current valid Police Check preferred. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.