Learning Experience Officer (fdbso7BI9W
Learning Experience Officer ( TA Sup and Admin)
a. EFL Supporting tasks:
• Arrange the final tests, reports and certificates for all young learner classes
• Liaise with AC/ AM to supply tests for YL classes
• Book interns for the written end of level tests
• Update the Mid-term and End of Course report forms on Apollo Online and let teachers the deadlines of the results and reports
• Collect test results & reports for issuing certificates & reports for YL classes
• Ensure that reports are collected/ signed and documented appropriately
• Report to Academic Coordinator or EFL Supervisor any delay in reports and test results
• Support the other EFL Officer in taking care of EFL Library/Materials and in the execution of all EFL courses when the other EFL Officer is not in the EFL/ teachers' room when teachers need support
• Assist Scheduling Officer with some admin things as requested by EFL Supervisor
• Provide necessary administrative support on materials to all teachers during their working hours
• Perform other duties as assigned by EFL & Admin Supervisor.
b. TA Supervision tasks:
• Supervise TA on weekends to ensure TAs come to work on time and support them to handle difficult problems
• Scheduling TAs’ schedule and checking their timesheet exactly.
• Call to parents monthly to inform them about students’ studying progress
• Follow up with all TAs monthly and strictly to make sure they fill in all information about students’ studying in class
• Training TAs to call parents (if needed)
• TA training: work with Academic Coordinator and EFL Supervisor to conduct TA training to make sure we deliver the best service.
• Work with Academic Coordinator and EC Supervisor to get teachers’ feedback about TAs and solve them.
• Cover for sick or late Teaching Assistance (if needed)
• Assist EFL Supervisor, when requested
c. Administration Tasks
• Performing administrative duties to support the operations of the office
• Vietnamese national and Holder of Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English Language)
• A high intermediate level in English (All skills: reading, writing, listening & speaking)
• At least 1 year EFL experience
• Ability to deal with Vietnamese nationals as well as expats in a professional and courteous manner.
• Attention to detail and an ability to work to strict deadlines
• Accurate and timely reporting
• Ability to work in a team environment
• A high level of organizational skills particularly in terms of time management and office management
• Careful, hard working, good natured, active. Have an inquiring mind
• Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Work in shift with the other EFL Support Officer on Sat or Sunday or weekday evenings
- Hà Nội
- TP. Hồ Chí Minh