• Synthesize the detailed schedule to make general schedule
• Allocate teaching hours in order of priority as follows:
a – Full time teaching staff.
b - Part time teaching staff
• Arrange teachers for classes and activities when requested
• Record / update all daily changes of classes / teacher’s situation and update to Educational Consultants with solutions
• Prepare teacher’s monthly timesheet and other reports as required
• Maintain a profile of all teaching staff specifically understanding teaching capabilities.
• Create and update the classroom schedule
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Vietnamese national
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English Language)
• Proactive, result driven, organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
• Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)