At Apollo we educate people to become global citizens and foster prosperity. As a Centre Manager you will be a key leader - the captain of a team. You will have the opportunity to change people's lives. At the same time you will have the satisfaction of running your own business unit with strong support around you to ensure you succeed. Duties include:
• Being responsible for the overall performance of your centre with a focus on driving growth.
• Establishing the centre as the preferred place to study English for the local community.
• Overseeing the Learning Experience to ensure that we meet our promises and deliver strong client satisfaction.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports on the centre performance.
• Recruiting and retaining great talent on your team.
• Vietnamese national
• Holder of bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Commerce
• A sales management background
• Experience in a fast growing organisation
• excellent communication skills and self awareness
• at least 4 years experience managing people
• a passion to educate people to become global citizens. No experience in the education sector is required.
• be ambitious