- Market survey and assessment in setting up new centre process
- Ensure that the implementation of assigned projects complies with relevant law, regulations and resolutions from the Management team
- Prepare appropriate legal documents/correspondences for assigned projects, including but not limit to contracts, agreements, memorandums, letters, ...
- Liaise with government authorities and agencies to complete required legal procedures (if needed) and secure all approvals/ licenses required for the implementation of assigned projects
- Work out a time schedule and ensure that the execution of assigned projects is coordinated in accordance with planned time
- Find the location and responsible for the design and renovation management of assigned projects
- Negotiate with landlord and monitor contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Prepare reports which contain full analysis and actions taken/planned and upon request.
- Be involved in gathering market intelligence and conducting mystery shopping
- Work on legal documents and do legal procedures under supervise of Head of Legal, Compliance & Government Relations.
- oversee building projects, renovations, and refurbishments
- ensure that facilities meet environmental, health and security government regulations according to the highest standards
- make sure all sites meet high standards for Fire system, facility, and infrastructure.
- Work with Purchasing to make sure that facilities and equipment are set up for new centres on schedule and to standard
- Source providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and more as needed
- Supervise multi-discilpinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- ensure that basic facilities, such as water/ heating/ air-conditioning/ fire systems and other facilities are well-maintained
- manage budgets and ensure cost-effectiveness.
- advise the business on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Support for current centres for any issues related to services mentioned above
- draft reports and make written recommendations
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree
- Preference 0 2 years working experience in legal documents and obtaining licenses for a project
- Experience and knowledge in construction field and facilities management are an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and efficiently under high pressure.
- Excellent organizational, negotiation and leadership skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills
- Practical creative, innovative, self-driven in achieving goals
- Mature, dynamic, confident and extrovert personality