1. The overall mission
Develop Talents from within through onboarding, training, and coaching framework and to make an impact on Apollo’s revenue target, especially in the South, by successfully planning and supporting the centers having standard sale process, updated scripts to push sales.
A Talent Development Executive will take part in the Talent Development journey for Education Consultant (EC)/Customer Service Officer (CSO)/Learning Experience Officer (LXO) positions from onboarding, to buddy program, and talent pool course.
2. Job outcomes
- To coordinate and organize internal & external training successfully.
- To update scripts following the Sale campaign.
- To build up & update onboarding process - probation tracking to make sure 50% of successful onboarding - after training and pass probation
- To maintain average productivity of EC (basing on monthly sale tracking)
- To identify and maintain systems to develop internal Talents.
- To maintain updated & useful content for Google classroom nationwide and to track discipline of centre
- To hold the organization task of writing and updating sales and other training materials
- To deliver training/coaching/onboarding sessions to different team/staff members
- Other duties assigned by Head of Talent Development