- Plan and manage Marketing projects from coordinating for implementation, controlling delivery of tasks, to project budget managing and analyzing the results and the effectiveness of the projects
- Proactively monitor the assigned Center’s performance in terms of Sales, inquiries, and presentation of the Center (brand quality is met at the highest)
- Manage key partners to assure smooth implementation of partnerships and a good relationship
- Support in analyzing competitors and frequently update the competitive landscape in order to help Apollo keep up a stable and good speed against competitors.
- Assist in looking out for development and growth opportunities of Apollo in all aspects: increase brand exposure/awareness, increase database, etc…
- Perform other duties designated by the Line Manager.
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledgeable of marketing skills
- Communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Be proactive and initiative
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Business-oriented, result-driven, flexible with the passion to learn
Hồ Chí Minh
Thành phố Nha Trang