IT Support Officer
- Manage IT infrastructures, security systems and perform IT support operations
- IT management, IT support on Brand Office Ha Noi and Centers , setup new center.
- Provide help desk service and general IT support to all users in the office, centers.
- Planning maintenance and make sure all the devices at center working properly.
- Provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
- Manage the run of local applications in support of business needs. Diagnose and resolve IT technical issues.
- Manage and configure network system, desk phone, classroom/meeting room equipment such as TV, projector, sound system
- Responsible for installation and setup desktops, laptops, printers, scanners
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading generic applications such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other internal applications.
- Manage IT assets & maintain IT equipment and repair it when possible.
- Join in IT projects assigned by IT Sup/Manager or in charge for IT tasks/other duties assigned by IT Sup/Manager
- Vietnamese national.
- At least 1-year experience in similar position
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project…).
- Good knowledge in Networking (LAN/WAN), System (Windows server 2008, AD, permission, security standard), - ----- Backup data, Virus protection.
- Be highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data
- Able to communicate in English with expatriates
- Good communication
- Strong motivation for getting customer satisfactions