Human Resources Officer ( Visa and Workpermit)
1.Making sure legal status of international staff at Apollo and in Vietnam
- Firmly grasp the law on foreigners working in Vietnam and constantly update the law changes to ensure that Apollo always follows the latest law and does not arise cases of violations.
- Maintain external relationships with staff in departments.
- Prepare visa documents/work permits/temporary residence cards of foreign teachers working at Apollo and proceed with procedures on schedule
- Delivering and receiving documents of foreign teachers at departments
2.Provide positive employee experience
- As a representative of the company in communication with foreign workers
- Proactively inform employees about the process of application procedures and possible options so that employees can be proactive.
- Communicate in a positive, transparent and supportive manner with employees during new employee orientation and application procedures.
- Prepare reports as required by relevant departments
4. Administration works
- Update employee information and records on the system on time and with correct information
- Vietnamese national.
- Holder of bachelor’s degree.
- Be proactive, interpersonal, detail-oriented and passionate to learn.
- High sense of responsibility in confidential matters.
- Good Excel skills
- Good customer mindset.
- A intermediate level in English
Good problem-solving skills to deal with complex issues. Be able to suggest innovative solutions.