This is a wonderful opportunity to join an ambitious, fast-growing, British-owned education and training organization with a great track record in Vietnam.
We are seeking a highly motivated and result-oriented individual to join us as an International Recruitment Staff. This role requires good organizational and communication skills, as well as an in-depth understanding of the international recruitment process to create great employee experience at Apollo.
Join our team and take the lead in driving our HR department's success!
- Proactively develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract international teachers for academic positions across the organization.
- Be involved in the entire international recruitment process of the leading prestigious educational institution in Vietnam.
- Build up talent pools of international teaching candidates through networking, referrals, employment agencies, and recruitment sites,...
- Carry out communication campaigns to attract international candidates on different platforms including website, Facebook fanpage, Linkedin, sourcing channels etc.
- Ensure all administrative arrangements for new foreign employee's arrival to the city are made and the appropriate people are informed.
- Update all recruitment policies/procedures (including work permit and visa regulations) and recommend improvements.
- Manage personnel database on Apollo system, conduct analysis and report to recruitment-related indicators.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the line manager.