• Ensure new and renewal labour contracts are prepared in a timely manner and well communicated to employees.
• Be responsible for the accuracy of monthly payroll and SIMI calculation and declaration for employees
• Prepare and submit monthly / quarterly PIT declaration & PIT finalization, dependent registration, tax code registration
• Ensure health insurance and personal accident program for to be updated to PTI properly on a monthly basis and support staff about claim procedure or benefit inquiry when required
• Be responsible for smooth on-boarding and offboarding process for employees, including but not limited to the following
• Provide induction for expatriates and support them with onboarding procedures;
• Inform to related person by email (direct manager, HR, IT, Finance, Admin)
• Send email of to-do list to leaver
• Prepare and send final payment calculation
• Check Exit check list, collect Company’s stuff and necessary documents
• Manage the update for HR Systems: joiner / leaver profiles update function, leave application, contracts information
• Provide HR support and advice to teacher in matters relating to C&B, visa/work permit application, personal income tax, company policies & procedures.
2. Legal compliance
• Keep updated with labour laws, social and PIT laws and ensure legal compliance in HR operations.
• Ensure accuracy and timely report submission to Government Authorities, including regular reports (PIT, SMU, headcounts, etc) and ad hoc reports.
• Support with C&B work relating to internal and external auditors.
• Ensure legal compliance in discipline management. Consult with Internal and/or external lawyers where needed and advise line managers.
• Follow up and summarize the result of performance review/probation review from Learning experience coordinators/managers.
• Prepare contract/agreement, personnel amendment or termination notice for employees.
3. HR Administration works
• Keep teacher database in filing, both hard copy and soft copy.
• Prepare reports as required by local authorities concerned (DOET, DOLISA, Immigration Department, etc.).
• Process work permit applications and extend visa for teachers as required.
• Coordinate in organizing staff activities/ functions.
4. Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
• Vietnamese national.
• Holder of bachelor’s degree.
• Good communication skills especially in English, in both writing and speaking.
• Be proactive, interpersonal, detail-oriented and passionate to learn.
• Sound understanding and knowledge of Labour law, PIT law, HR best practices
• High sense of responsibility in confidential matters.
• Functional competencies (Payroll, Tax, SMU) and good Excel skills
• Good customer mindset.
• Good problem-solving skills to deal with complex issues. Be able to suggest innovative solutions.