Apollo Advance (AA) is a personalization program that combines face to face and online learning to speed up effective learning. Apollo@Home for Provinces (AHP) is an online learning course for students in provinces where they do not have Apollo English Center. As the Center Supervisor at AA & AHP center, you play the key role in leading the entire operations center, optimizing teachers efficiency and providing the best online learning experience for students.
- Planning opening & upgrading classes for both AHP & AA and working with LX to plan ahead with teacher recruitment.
- Set up and prioritising lesson slots to ensure both teachers efficiency and need for sales
- Maintain AHP & AA performance regarding teaching hours, average class size, revenue optimization.
- Manage AHP&AA local team performance following KPIs assigned.
- Provide interview/ onboarding/ training/coaching new local AHP & AA staffs.
- Represent AHP & AA to coordinate/communication with other departments in any issues/matters regarding to AHP & AA.
- Coordinate with LX to deal with academic issues & customer feedback.
- In-charge of AHP students renewal rate, making sure JCEC for AHP students are delivered as policy.
- Keep track & keep up to date all policy & procedure regarding to AHP & AA.
- Sending AHP&AA weekly & monthly report accuracy & ontime.
Other duties as assigned by Group Center Manager