• In cooperation with the Board and Group CEO, articulate a clear marketing strategy for each brand.
• Develop an annual plan for each brand and oversee the local team and resources to implement the plan.
• Take ownership of the day to day management of the brand and communications function, customer and competitor insights function and partnerships.
• Collaborate with the Regional Heads to plan and deliver a sales enablement program that builds the sales skills required to increase the yield from demand generation activities
• Manage the follow up, nurturing and flow of marketing qualified leads to sales to meet marketing contribution targets and maximize the return on investment
• Keep Group CEO and the Board updated on the performance of our marketing function (focusing on leads generation, brand awareness, brand health checks and brand compliance)
• Oversee internal marketing efforts
• Ensure all our marketing activities are brand compliant
• Provide coaching for our key marketing personnel to help unlock their potential.
• Make sure that as we grow we have the right marketing structure and personnel to achieve our demand generation targets for each brand.
• 7+ years of marketing experience in the consumer sector including 3+ years in management
• Experience in demand creation (online as well as offline) and field marketing
• Proven ability to manage and build strong, highly motivated teams
• Integrated marketing program planning & execution experience
• Self-motivated, creative and analytical
• A bachelor degree or equivalent
• Experience in a fast growing organization
• No experience in the education sector is required.
• A passion to impact people’s lives through education
- TP. Hồ Chí Minh