The TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) is designed to test professional knowledge and to lead to the Cambridge University TKT certificate.
The Apollo TKT Preparation Course is open to non-native and native-speaking English teachers who may or may not already have practical classroom experience. The qualification is recognised globally and is devised to boost teacher’s professional ability and therefore boost employment prospects.
Apollo teachers are all CELTA certified and experienced in teaching, they are well aware of all the teaching requirements and can conduct the lessons to deliver the best practical knowledge for TKT students.
Apollo TKT programme aims to increase teachers' confidence and enhance job prospects by focusing on the core teaching knowledge needed by teachers of primary, secondary or adult learners, anywhere in the world.The programme is designed to help students to understand:
- Different methodologies for teaching different groups
- The ‘language of teaching’
- The ways in which resources can be used most effectively
- The key aspects of lesson planning
- Classroom management methods for different learning requirements